Dr. Arindam Pande
Senior Consultant - Interventional Cardiologist
MBBS (Honours), MD (Medicine), DM (Cardiology), FICC, FESC, FSCAI (USA), FACC (USA), FRCP (Glasg)
Monday to Saturday
11:30am – 2:30pm
Monday to Saturday
Dr. Arindam Pande is a highly skilled and qualified Interventional Cardiologist with over 17 years of experience in his field. He has obtained his MBBS, MD (Medicine) & DM in Cardiology from Kolkata. He also holds a FESC in Cardiovascular Science from the European Society of Cardiology, FACC in Cardiovascular Science from the American Society of Cardiology, FICC, FSCAI, and also has received a fellowship from the Royal College of Physicians (FRCP). Dr. Pande has numerous publications in international and national medical journals to his name, as well as chapters in Cardiology textbooks. He has also been awarded with numerous recognitions for his achievements in his respective field.
Areas Of Expertise
- Rotablation, Intravascular Lithotripsy (IVL)
- Coronary angiography
- Interventional Cardiology
- Permanent pacemaker implant
- ICD (Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator)
- CRT (Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy )
- BMV (Balloon Mitral Valvotomy)
- TAVR (Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement)
- LAAC (Left Atrial Appendage Closure)
- Over 17 Years of Experience
- Fellowship in Advanced Structural Heart Disease Intervention from Cedars Sinai Heart Institute, Los Angeles, USA.
- Advanced training in Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT), Germany.
- Advanced training in Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT), Singapore.
- Fellow of the International College of Surgeons
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow
- Fellow of the American College of Cardiology
- Fellow of the European Society of Cardiology
- Fellow of the Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions