Dr. Suman Kumari
Consultant Preventive Gynae-Oncology, Cancer Screening Incharge
MS in Obstetrics and Gynaecology (OBGY), Certified in Cancer Screening
Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Monday – Friday
10.30 am – 2 pm
Monday – Friday
Dr. Suman Kumari is a Consultant Preventive Gynae Oncologist at Medica Superspecialty Hospital, Kolkata. Dr. Suman Kumari has over 13 years of experience and has performed numerous gynaecological operations. She did her MBBS from S.C.B. Medical College and Hospital, Cuttack and her post-graduation in Obstetrics and Gynecology from one of the reputed medical colleges of India- Grant Medical College and Sir Jamshedjee Jeejeebhoy Group of Hospitals, Mumbai. She did her MS in Obstetrics and Gynaecology from Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik, Maharashtra, India. While pursuing her Post Graduate, she worked at Cama hospital, which has a dedicated gynaecological cancer unit. Being interested in gynaecological cancer, she did an observership in Gynae-Onco from Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai. She is certified in Cancer Screening from Tata Medical Center (TMC), Kolkata.
Areas Of Expertise
- All Gynaecological Open and Laparoscopic Surgery.
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Colposcopy, Cryotherapy, Loop electrosurgical excision procedure (LEEP), Cervical Precancer Surgery
- All types of Gynaecological problems like Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOD), Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID), Premenstrual syndrome (PMS), Endometriosis etc
- Teaching MBBS students and PG students, Thesis guide.
- Member of Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI), JOGS
- Life membership of The Association of Gynaecologic Oncologists of India (AGOI)
- Member of Association Of Medical Women in India, Mumbai