Leading Center for Robotic Hernia Surgery in Eastern India
Robotic surgery can be deemed as the time’s most effective treatment for treating hernias. It serves as a prime example of ‘Technology meets Expertise.’ The Robotic surgical system enables our surgeons to have a higher precision and that translates into a higher success rate. It adds safety and also enables almost pain free, bloodless faster recovery that shortens one’s hospital stays. Robotic hernia surgery can also ensure the same in complicated cases where the patient might be having multiple hernias, big-sized hernia, weak abdominal muscles, past surgeries and so on.
Robotic Hernia Surgery
- Minimal Pain. Minimal Blood loss. Minimal Scarring
- Latest Robotic Surgical System
- Enables Abdominal Wall Reconstruction
- 3-dimensional images of abdomen
Laparoscopic Hernia Surgery
- There are chances of recurrence
- It doesn’t enable meticulous Abdominal Wall Reconstruction
- It is not as efficient and precise as the Robotic Surgical System.
- 2-dimensional images of abdomen