Stiff joints become a common phenomenon as we age. Although age is not the only factor responsible for stiff joints. Other factors like obesity, arthritis, lupus, and other medical conditions and lifestyle choices result in stiff joints.
Consult Our Experts
Managing joint stiffness
- Use a hot and cold compress
- Opt for over-the-counter, anti-inflammatory medicines
- If you are overweight, try losing excess weight
- Be active and exercise regularly
- Follow a healthy and balanced diet
It is always advisable to consult your doctor if the problem persists. Book an appointment now.