Dr. Ashesh Halder
MBBS ( Gold Medalist), MD ( Medicine, Gold Medalist), DM ( Cardiology),
Fellowship in Electrophysiology
Mon – Sat (Except Thursday)
11am – 3pm (Wednesday 10am – 12pm)
Dr Ashesh Halder is a consultant Cardiologist and Electrophysiologist with 8 years of experience. After completing his MBBS (2011) and MD (Medicine, 2015) from Medical College, Kolkata and DM (Cardiology, 2018 ) from IPGME&R and SSKM Hospital, Kolkata, he got his further training in Electrophysiology from Mumbai in 2021. He has received a few awards (Gold Medals, Prof. Sital Ghosh Memorial award) to his credit. Dr Halder has several publications in national and international journals, he has also contributed to writing several book chapters in the past few years. His other area of expertise is managing heart rhythm disorders and device implantation besides coronary intervention.
Areas Of Expertise
- Coronary Intervention
- Device Implantation – Pacemaker, ICD, Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT), Implantable Loop Recorder (ILR)
- Rhythm Disorder Specialist – Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia (PSVT), Ventricular Tachycardia (VT), Atrial Fibrillation (AF) Ablation
- Balloon mitral valvuplasty (BMV)
8 years of experience.
- Indian Heart Rhythm Society
- Indian College of Cardiology