Dr. Arpan Choudhury
Internal Medicine & Critical Care
Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
1pm – 3pm
Arpan Choudhury is a Visiting Consultant in the Department of Internal Medicine.
Areas Of Expertise
- Hemodynamic monitoring
- Brochoscopy in Critical Care and Bronchoscopic Guided Percutaneous Tracheostomy
- Endoscopic Guided Bedside PEG Tube Insertion
- Difficult airway Management
Awards & Achievements
- Trained in ECMO.
- Point of care ultrasound and ultrasound guided procedures in Critical care.
- Hemodynamic monitoring and Echocardiography in critically ill patients.
- Best speaker in IAP Clinical meet in three consecutive years during post graduation.
- Delivered lecture as a trainer in ventilatory strategies to post doctoral trainees in respiratory medicine of SGPGI Lucknow from the platform of ISCCM.
Fellowship & Membership
- Member of Graduate advisory committee of John Hopkins University.
- Member of European Society of Intensive Care Medicine(ESICM).