Dr Arpan Choudhury
Visiting Consultant - Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine & Critical Care
Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
1pm – 3pm
Areas Of Expertise
- Hemodynamic monitoring
- Brochoscopy in Critical Care and bronchoscopic guided percutaneous tracheostomy
- Endoscopic guided bedside PEG tube insertion
- Difficult airway management
Awards & Achievements
- Trained in ECMO.
- Point of care ultrasound and ultrasound guided procedures in Critical care.
- Hemodynamic monitoring and Echocardiography in critically ill patients.
- Best speaker in IAP Clinical meet in three consecutive years during postgraduation.
- Delivered lecture as a trainer in ventilatory strategies to post doctoral trainees in respiratory medicine of SGPGI Lucknow from the platform of ISCCM.
Fellowship & Membership
- Member of Graduate advisory committee of John Hopkins University.
- Member of European Society of Intensive Care Medicine(ESICM).