Dr. Anil Kumar Singhi
Head - Paediatric Cardiology & Senior Interventional Cardiologist
MD (Paediatrics), FNB (Paediatric Cardiology)
Paediatric & Congenital Heart Disease
Monday to Saturday
10am – 3pm
Dr. Anil Kumar Singhi has 18 years of experience in pediatrics, with the last 12 years focused on pediatric cardiology. He has a lot of expertise diagnosing and treating congenital and structural heart problems in people of different ages. Transcatheter intervention in patients of all ages, diagnostic and therapeutic cardiac catheterization, therapeutic closure of ASD, PDA, and VSD, large vascular stenting, Valvotomy for stenotic valves, RSOV closure, Coronary AV fistula closure, and post-MI VSD closure are among his areas of expertise. He also specializes in transthoracic and transesophageal echocardiography, as well as interventional procedures in children with heart disease. He has a lot of experience treating congenital defects in the heart, including how to close the holes in the heart without surgery.
He is a well-known lecturer in pediatrics.
Areas Of Expertise
- Non-Surgical (Trans-catheter) intervention for Congenital (Birth related) and structural heart disease in all age groups
- Transthoracic and Tran’s oesophageal echocardiography evolution.
- Fetal Echocardiogram
- (Year)- Present: Senior Consultant (Visiting), Medica Superspecialty Hospital
- Over 18 Years of Experience
- Fellow of the The Children’s Hospital Westmead, Adolph Basser Cardiac Institute Sydney, Australia
- Fellowship at Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Kerala
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (FRCPCH)